Thursday, April 8, 2010

They Live in the Meadow

Spring is a good time for Black Moth Super Rainbow. Tell me I'm wrong. I dare ya.

Listening to this makes me want to spend an afternoon dozing in a hammock in the middle of a forest, sipping on something intoxicating. Add a cool breeze and a lady friend and I'd say that's a pretty perfect way to spend an afternoon (so long as there are no bears around).

Black Moth Super Rainbow - Forever Heavy


Discover Simple, Private Sharing at Drop.io


No fancy discovery stories or lengthy descriptions here. Just enjoy. These songs are from their album "Dandelion Gum," which is delicious... both literally and figuratively.

Black Moth Super Rainbow - Sun Lips


Discover Simple, Private Sharing at Drop.io


Have a great weekend everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment