Sunday, November 7, 2010

Test Post

You can feel free to ignore this one if you want. Just going to be some random things that I enjoy without much description. I found out recently that my favored file hosting site is going to be shutting down and every mp3 I've posted up until now will be disappearing unless I find a suitable replacement. This will simply serve as a way for me to test out a new service while posting some random nonsense.


Here's the lead singer of As I Lay Dying doing his best Arnold Schwarzenegger impression set to some total brutal music.


Austrian Death Machine - Get to the Choppa
http://kiwi6.com/uploads/hotlink?id=7i98p08b4s" height="27" width="320">
So, did it work? I hope so...


***EDIT***


Well, THAT was a spectacular failure. In the last 2 hours, I've been on google looking for acceptable alternatives and haven't found squat. In all likelihood, I'll end up having to close down this sight or actually learn how to write well. The last thing I want is a ragequit, but we'll see. It's not like anybody actually reads this thing anyway.

2 comments:

  1. Not so far... but I do like that it's visible FROM Google Reader.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I checked out soundcloud, but that's WAY more comprehensive than what I need and it's geared toward artists posting their own stuff. Also, it limits how much I can have uploaded at any one time. I'm really trying to find a file hosting service that will host the file as URL that I can use in some 3rd party player (like above). The trick is finding a file hosting service that's:

    1) Free
    2) Unlimited

    ReplyDelete